Around this time my father has a birthday, especially on September 18th, so for these holidays we celebrate his birthday and we also have a barbecue. Beyond that we did no thing else to celebrate these holidays, I stayed at home for the most of the week of the 18th doing nothing, I just had a few drinks. I didn´t go o ut to any “fonda” but I did go to Fantasilandia with my sister, we had a great time that day. But unfortunately we had to leave a little early because I was starting to get a little headache. Apart from all that, I spend most of my time at home with my family.
Lately I have been listening the most of Eminem songs, and especifically the one I´m listening to at the moment is "My name is". I already know this artist for long time ago, and too I must have hear some their songs somewhere but, I wasn´t hear it personally in that time. Speaking of when I started listening to his songs, the first time I heard it was 4 or 3 months ago, finding it to look for some new type of genre that I hadn´t heard before, This artist or this song is an a hip-hop/rap genre, I don´t listening too much this kind of genre but this is the exception. I have been listening to it because I like the rhythm of the song and how catchy it is. As for the video, I haven´t seen it. I´m the type of person who like listening to the song more than watching the video.
Finally, this is my last post of this semester. It was pretty good and interesting exercise, I´ve never done it before and I think I have learned a lot about it. First of all, I really liked writing down ideas and memories. I think it was quite fun and nostalgic at the same time. In essence, there is nothing that I did not like. I think that whithin learning it is good to have moment of autonomy study and I think that this opportunity to write on your blog has helped me a lot, especially improving how to connect some ideas, which is what I find most difficult. Now, I don´t have a specific blog that I liked more than others, I think each one has its own particularity that makes it interesting, but despite that, the "something special" section was a section that I liked quite a bit both writing and reading, because it is directly connected to something emotional for the most part and I think that all in all it is something unique. As I mentionated before, this blog work has he...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario