A Fun Day Out With Friends



My group of friends is varied, and taking into account that I don't forget any of them, we are Ricardo, Luis, Palmer, Benjamín, Andy and Jonathan


I've known them since I was in school and we became friends very quickly. When I started talking more with them it was at a party for my friend Luis, where the vast majority of us met, and I also met my friend Palmer.


With them, several months ago, January of last year, I got together with some friends to have a barbecue for Luis's birthday. That day we met at Luis's house.

I bought some things to drink, while others bought the meat and other variety of food.


This day was special since we haven't met in quite some time, both because some were working and others were busy studying.

Coincidentally, we all had free that day.


At the end of the day, we were satisfied counting and remembering every crazy thing we did, and of course we ended up drunk.




Comentarios

  1. Will you get together with these friends during the National Holiday in September?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

New York Webquest

A Good Friend